Here's a rare and discontinued carbon fiber wing from ABS Dynamics. It features a fiberglass underside and carbon fiber on the primary visible areas.
Original Lorinser S-Class Mercedes in for a touch-up and light body work. Huge Lorinser wheels and body kit set this S-Class luxury sedan apart from the standard S550. The craftsmanship of the Lorinser fenders is amazing, well made and very detailed.
NOTE (very important): Pre-fit all parts prior to installation. Carbonfiberhoods.com is not responsible for any damage/s due to negligent installation. We recommend that all parts be installed by a certified professional.
1 - Requires specific measurements for successful installation.
2 - Requires minimal tools, primarily involves a bolt-on install. No drilling should be required.
3 - May require removal of surrounding stock parts and stock hardware for installation and minor drilling into body of vehicle.
4 - Requires removal of many surrounding stock parts and stock hardware for installation and may require some sanding. Cutting, shaving, filling in gaps, etc. (professional installation is recommended)
5 - Requires cutting into the body of the vehicle and heavy fabrication. (Recommended that you bring to a skilled professional.)
- All quarter panels will utilize the stock gas cap unless otherwise noted.
- Remove all factory appendages (side skirts, gas cap, moldings, antenna, etc.)
- Pre-fit quarter panels (Some products may require minor sanding or filing to achieve desired fit)
- Clean the quarter panel area with a mild soap and water. Dry thoroughly.
- Apply double sided tape to the inner lip of the quarter panel flare in 4" evenly spaced strips.
- Carefully apply the flare to the clean, dry quarter panel. Apply slowly, starting from the back and working your way to the front. - Install the looser ends of the quarter panel using self tapping screws. Do not overtighten screws!
Both companies make excellent quality hoods.There's not a huge physical difference between VIS Racing and Carbon Creations hood, both are excellent quality, they are both made overseas, usually they both have the same US 2x2 carbon fiber weave. Physically they just about the same product besides the badge on the underside, it's very hard to tell one apart from the other. It's usually the other factors that make more of a difference like the service and stock rate, we find that our Carbon Creations carbon fiber hood orders generally ship much faster and are usually in stock. We can check our Carbon Creations inventory online in real time, but with VIS we have to call and they tend to take longer, there really isn't any reliable ETA with VIS. Also Carbon Creations currently has a 1YR warranty on their hoods, as far as I know VIS does not offer this. Be sure to check out the Carbon Creations video for more information. As of today I have 3 Carbon Creations hoods in stock.
Here's a Lexus IS250C, with some aggressive aero parts.
Here's the Top Secret G35 Wide Body, you've probably seen this car but it can't be overlooked.
Here's a carbon fiber Mustang.